Whether DoD or a Civilian Agency, Accelera has implemented and supported hundreds of unique solutions to support the Federal Government. Accelera Solutions is a proven innovator in cloud, mobility, and virtualization solutions for the Federal Government. We’ve supported many federal civilian agencies and helped them achieve their information-access goals.
Accelera’s Federal solutions always take into account the latest in security mandates and initiatives. Many of our Federal solutions include such security considerations as:
- Two-Factor Authentication Support (CAC/PIV)
- FIPS 140-2 compliance
- FISMA and FedRAMP
- Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIG)
We’ll help you meet these standards, without compromising efficiency or productivity.
Accelera’s Federal Solutions include:
- Secure remote access to information – from internet, database, homegrown or generic applications and document sources
- Access through any device – PC, laptop, smart terminal, wireless or handheld devices
- Low bandwidth requirements – analog, ISDN, TI or wireless connectivity
- Secure Remote Access/Telecommuting Solutions
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Disaster Recovery and Continuity of Operations (COOP)
- Centralized Application Delivery and Deployment
- Datacenter Consolidation
Federal Government Success Story: Defense Health Agency (DHA) – (formerly MHS)
Accelera architects pioneered the secure delivery of the Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Application (AHLTA) via application virtualization. Over the past several years, our solutions have improved productivity for AHLTA users (primarily clinicians) by dramatically reducing login times, reducing software maintenance costs, reducing upgrade costs and increasing the client device lifecycle.
By providing centralized solutions that enable and support AHLTA, Accelera ensures fast and secure information access throughout the continuum of patient care. We enable medical professionals to use AHLTA who would not otherwise have access – such as physicians at Veterans Administration hospitals. Additionally, our solutions support two factor authentication protocols with Common Access Card (CAC) integration to ensure all access is secure.
“With Accelera’s Clinical Desktop it takes only 30 seconds (down from two and a half minutes) to access the network with AHLTA immediately available, right where the provider or technician left off. Two minutes may not sound like much, but when you have 18 providers seeing 20 patients per day, that is 2,880 hours per year the clinicians aren’t waiting for medical applications to load.” – Major Bill Sorrels, 3rd Medical Group, Elmendorf Air Force Base
|Contact Accelera Solutions to learn more