Complimentary COOP with Cloud, Virtualization, and Mobility Webcast, Sept. 4 – Register Today
Recent research finds that if the Federal government were able to maintain 100 percent of agency operations during an unscheduled leave/telework day through a telework/mobility program, they could gain an additional $60M in productivity per day. Does your agency have a plan in place, and if so, how successful is it? If a pandemic, natural disaster, or inclement weather occur, do you already have a plan of action? September, also known as National Preparedness Month, presents the opportunity to analyze, test, and prepare for any unexpected emergency that may surface.
Join us for this complimentary webcast on Thursday, September 4 at 1p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT to learn successful strategies and best practices for effectively utilizing mobility to support the Federal workforce in business continuity situations. Speakers will discuss how some agencies already utilize mobility and telework in COOP situations and provide expert insight into recommended technologies that support a remote workforce.
Panelists will discuss:
- Key factors to consider when selecting technologies to support mission-critical operations in COOP situations
- Best practices and effective communication techniques to educate employees about working remotely in COOP situations
- Case examples of proven business continuity plans
- How to maintain IT security in business continuity situations
- Lessons learned from agencies who have experienced a piloted COOP situation and recommendations on how to overcome unforeseen obstacles
For more information and to register, please visit www.mobileworkexchange.com/COOPwebinar.