Title: Workplace Architect – Workplace Practice
Location: Washington DC metro area, some travel possible
HQ Location: Fairfax, VA
Accelera Solutions, Inc. a leader in mobility, virtualization and cloud solutions, is seeking a Citrix-focused Workplace Architect for our Workplace Practice.
Located in Fairfax, VA, Accelera is a Citrix Platinum partner focused on delivering mobility, virtualization and cloud solutions to federal and commercial customers. We need your passion for technology and dedicated drive to help us create and deliver innovative solutions to our customers. Come join our team of talented people and grow your career in our fun, creative, and innovative culture.
The Workplace Architect is primarily responsible for leading customer engagements and the delivery of workplace solutions (VDI, virtual applications, mobility solutions) to our customers based on Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware technologies. As part of a service delivery team, this position is responsible for assisting with leading solution design, implementation, rollout, and documentation.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in various industry-leading technologies, including Citrix NetScaler, XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Act in a “Trusted Advisor” role to Accelera’s customers to foster long term relationships and repeat customers, make recommendations for the future of our clients’ businesses.
- Implement technologies to support network optimization, traffic management, multi-factor authentication, and application and network security.
- Participate in, and lead implementation efforts for Accelera’s clients using Citrix NetScaler, XenApp and XenDesktop in the DC metro area; a small number of clients are located outside the local area.
- Leverage professional communication and presentation skills; lead presentations given to IT business owners, C-level stakeholders, and IT staff.
- Develop and deliver documentation explaining configurations and advanced technical concepts.
- Work as part of a team or individually; act as the lead, or only engineer on projects as needed.
- Evangelize the entire portfolio of the Workplace Practice; be able to discuss technical ideas and concepts with customers as it relates to our offerings.
- Effectively communicate business and technical value of Citrix, VMware, and Microsoft Virtualization technologies to customers, third parties, and project teams; whiteboard and formally present relevant technology.
- Develop solution architectures and technical designs based on requirements gathered from customer meetings.
- Develop statements of work and technical proposals for presentation to customers; ensure that proposals are technically sound, deliverable, competitive, and representative of market leadership in the application of technology to addressing business issues.
- Participate in the proposal process, lead technical response efforts.
- Support marketing initiatives and demand generation activities to drive growth as needed.
- Maintain relevant technical certifications.
- Participate in the development and ongoing maintenance of Service Delivery Framework documentation and processes to ensure that we are delivering work in a standardized, repeatable, and efficient way.
**Must be a US Citizen and willing to go through clearance process. TS clearance a plus*
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with assessment and design of Citrix enterprise products including XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler and XenMobile.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with the implementation or administration of Citrix enterprise products including XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler and XenMobile.
- Previous experience in a consulting and/or a professional services environment is preferred.
- Experience with typical enterprise datacenter technologies including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, PXE, Group Policy, etc…
- Familiarity with Enterprise Networking and Storage technologies preferred.
- Strong presentation, client interaction, and communication skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Certifications preferred – CCEA, CCA, MCSE, MCSA, MCTS, VCP
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume:
Fax: (703) 288-0197
Accelera Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accelera Solutions, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program.