Location: Falls Church, VA
HQ: Fairfax, VA
BUMED is establishing a Digital Vanguard (DV) to support a Culture of Innovation to enhance Navy Medicine’s priorities of Readiness, Health and Partnerships. The goal of the Digital Vanguard is to increase Navy Medicine’s exposure and situational awareness of the rapidly evolving world around us so that we can capitalize on opportunities and manage threats we can’t see today.
A small selection of ideas, technologies, policies and innovations will evolve from the Digital Vanguard to a stage where they could be considered for possible operationalization. After a governance evaluation, if appropriate, these ideas will be forwarded into the Medical Entrepreneurial Institute (MEI).
The mission of the MEI is singular: to transform nascent innovative concepts, ideas and technologies into operational products, policies and enterprises through a matured pathway and process. In the case of product innovations, the MEI seeks to progress compelling product ideas into functioning prototypes managed within professionally led, operational structures. For processes or policies, the MEI will mature the service ideas in a similar fashion.
The Training Specialist will develop, manage, and deliver training resources to DV participants and coordinate procurement supplies as necessary.
To Include but not limited to:
- Report to Director, MEI ‘
- Engage with DV participants and MEI Director to identify training needs
- Collaborate with MEI Director and others on curriculum development and delivery mechanism
- Perform periodic self-assessments of training courses/material and adjust training as content and delivery as necessary.
- Build refresher training schedules and track completion/compliance
- Define, capture, and evaluate metric to assess training program effectiveness
- Five (5) years of experience in designing and implementing training programs
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design and learning principals
- Understanding and application of training cycles
- Excellent oral and written communication; particularly presentation skills
- Familiarity with both traditional and modern training methods, tools, and techniques
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to interface and operate within a team made of multiple disciplines
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Must be willing to work diligently to meet deliverable deadlines
- Demonstrated high degree of initiative and self-guided work
- Ability to prioritize and plan own tasks and estimate level of effort required
- Intermediate skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- BA/BS in education, HR< or related field is desired
- Corporate or other training certification
- Strong understanding of project management principles
- DoD/Military training experience
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume:
Accelera Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accelera Solutions, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program.