Location: North Charleston, SC
HQ Location: Fairfax, Va
Accelera is a leader in the cloud and virtualization solutions, focused on growing and innovating within these dynamic technologies. We’ve been recognized by Inc. 500, Citrix Systems, Microsoft, Washington Technology industry leaders and by the Washington Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington area. That success wouldn’t be possible without great people.
Accelera Solutions currently has multiple opportunities for Citrix Virtualization Engineers with a minimum of 4+ years of experience in VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft Windows. Accelera is a Small Business and leading provider of cloud computing, mobility, and virtualization solutions with a focus on private, public, and hybrid cloud, end-user computing, workplace mobility, and virtualization in both the public and private sectors. Our Team has successfully deployed cloud and virtualization solutions for hundreds of Federal, state, and municipal government clients, and is the 2015 and 2016 Microsoft Federal Cloud Partner of the Year. Accelera is also recognized as one of 2016 Best Places to Work in the Palmetto State – selected by the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce, Best Companies Group and SC Biz. That success wouldn’t be possible without great people.
Requirements: **Must be a US Citizen, and currently hold at minimum an Active DoD Secret Clearance**
- 4+ years of industry experience including hands on experience with server hardware, storage, and virtualization technologies.
- Experience with the implementation of VMware enterprise products including ESX/vSphere 5.5+, View, vCenter
- Demonstrable experience with Windows 2012 and 2008 R2 server, Active Directory 2012/2008 R2 and a working knowledge of best practices tied to security, performance, hardware, networking, scripting, and backup and recovery.
- Demonstrable experience in Blade Infrastructure Management – HP Blade 5, UCS Blade 3; Knowledge of Linux Server Platform
- Demonstrable experience or working knowledge in the following Citrix technologies: Citrix XenApp, Citrix Netscaler, and Citrix Provisioning Services.
- Demonstrable experience or working knowledge in Database Clustering and single node platforms – Microsoft SQL 3
- Demonstrable experience or working knowledge of Storage Hardware and Configuration Technologies – HP
- Demonstrable experience or working knowledge Backup and Recovery platform technologies – CommVault, NetApp SnapMirror and SnapVault
- General Data Center knowledge – Electrical Rach PDUs, Cooling and Environmental
- Theoretical knowledge and awareness of the following Matrix Software Defined Storage Management technologies: ViPR, DataCore, SANsynphony
- Relevant Microsoft, VMware, Citrix and other industry certifications preferred – CCA-V, CCP-V, MCSE, MCSA, MCTS, VCP 5.5+, Security+ certification,
- General knowledge of Government Policies & Guidelines – DISA STIG, APL and DAU Project Life Cycle Management
- Ability to observe, detect, identify and neutralize complex technical challenges and communicate resolutions in a clear, concise and complete manner.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to travel when required (5%)
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume:
Fax: (703) 288-0197
Accelera Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accelera Solutions, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program.