Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Falls Church, VA
The Web Strategies and Collaboration Branch of the Defense Health Agency (DHA) is looking for a Business Analyst who will serve as a vital link between DHA process owners and the SharePoint Web Development Team for the Agencies continually improving, robust, enterprise SharePoint work environment.
- Own and develop relationships with internal customers to gather and understand business requirements
- Define configurations specifications and system functional requirements
- Perform Quality Assurance, follow up, and feedback based on implemented solutions
- Assist in the design, documentations, and maintenance of system processes
- Report on sources of technical issues/questions and make recommendations to the development team
- Collect information regarding customer processes though a variety of means (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports, etc.)
- Five (5) years of experience as Business Analyst, DoD/Federal experience desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Excellent understanding of SharePoint workflow processing and capabilities
- Knowledge of diverse business matters (finance, marketing, human resources, IT, etc.)
- Experience in generating process documentation and technical writing skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and self-directed
- Must be willing to work diligently to meet deliverable deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently as a member of a team
- Demonstrated high degree of initiative and self-guided work
- Ability to prioritize and plan own tasks and estimate level of effort for assigned tasks
Desired skill sets (considered a plus):
- Experience in Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Degree in Business, IT / Computer Science, or related
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume:
Fax: (703) 288-0197
Accelera Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accelera Solutions, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program.