Location: Falls Church, VA
HQ Location: Fairfax, VA
The Web Strategies and Collaboration Branch of the Defense Health Agency is looking for a Junior SharePoint administrator/entry level developer to partner with existing organizational staff to provide a continually improving, robust, enterprise SharePoint work environment.
- New Development for SharePoint 2013
- Deploying Site Branding, Web Parts, Workflows etc.
- Assist in the develop of scripts to automate standard tasks
- Customer communication/desk side training
- Management of permissions for sites, lists, libraries, etc.
- Processing of user trouble-tickets
- Configure and maintain site collections, site templates, content types, lists and other components
Two (2) years of experience as SharePoint Administrator or developer supporting portal applications. DoD experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of user requirement gathering
- Demonstrable knowledge of SharePoint Sites, Document Libraries, Lists, Custom Views, Web Parts, Alerts, and Search setup
- Understanding of SharePoint single site administration, site collection administration, and web app administration
- Security administration in SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Building of Basic SharePoint workflows
- Experience with SharePoint Designer
- Experience in editing/managing SharePoint master pages and layouts
- Good communication skills, specifically: listening to customer needs, restating those needs, and documenting (commenting) work
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and self-directed
- Must be willing to work diligently to meet deliverable deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently as a member of a team
- Demonstrated high degree of initiative and self-guided work
- Ability to prioritize and plan own tasks and estimate level of effort for assigned tasks
Desired skill sets (considered a plus):
- Experience with PowerShell scripting/ automation
- Experience with SQL database creation/connections
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum Methodology
- SharePoint or other relevant certifications
- SharePoint 2016 / Office 365 SharePoint Online
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume:
Accelera Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accelera Solutions, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program.