Accelera Solutions, Inc.
Senior Systems Engineer – Crystal City, VA
Accelera Solutions, a Citrix Platinum Partner, is currently seeking a Senior Systems Engineer with a minimum of 3 years in building, supporting, and managing Citrix environments utilizing Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix NetScaler, and VMware enterprise products. This position is a full-time position located in Crystal City, VA.
Accelera is a leader in the cloud and virtualization solutions, focused on growing and innovating within these dynamic technologies. We’ve been recognized by Inc. 500, Citrix Systems, Microsoft, Washington Technology industry leaders and by the Washington Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington area. That success wouldn’t be possible without great people.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with the implementation and administration of Citrix enterprise products, specifically Citrix XenDesktop 7.x with Provisioning Services
- Experience with Citrix NetScaler 10.x. is preferred
- Ability to build new VMware ESXi servers, and troubleshoot and maintain existing VMware infrastructure.
- Experience with fundamental IT technologies including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, PXE, Group Policy, etc.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Network and Storage technologies preferred.
- Strong presentation, client interaction, and communication skills.
- Ability to observe, detect, identify, and neutralize complex technical challenges and communicate resolutions in a clear, concise and complete manner.
- Provide root cause analysis of critical problems.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2. Group Policy and Active Directory management. Working knowledge of best practices related to security, performance, scripting, hardware, and backup technologies.
- Knowledge of network architectures and data communication protocols including: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP.
- Ability to troubleshoot Provisioning Services and vDisk updates.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills. Ability to prioritize simultaneous high visibility customer projects and issues.
- Utilize vCenter to proactively identify and resolve potential issues in a Virtualized Windows Server environment.
- Strong writing/documentation skills – providing technical documentation and recommendations.
- Certifications preferred – CCA-V, CCP-V, VCP 5 or later.
- Experience in consulting and/or a professional services environment is preferred.
- Ability to work as part of a team supporting an enterprise virtualization solution.
- Ability to work Monday – Friday business hours (8am – 5pm), with occasional afterhours maintenance window.
- Windows 10 experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of IT experience including IT services and support.
- 3+ years of Citrix virtualization experience is a must.
- US citizenship required.
- Top Secret Clearance required.