Location: FBI, Washington, DC
HQ Location: Fairfax, VA
Accelera is a leader in the cloud and virtualization solutions, focused on growing and innovating within these dynamic technologies. We’ve been recognized by Inc. 500, Citrix Systems, Microsoft, Washington Technology industry leaders and by the Washington Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington area. That success wouldn’t be possible without great people.
Accelera Solutions, is currently seeking a Senior Application Packager with a minimum of 5 years of application packaging customized application deployment experience. This position is a full time position located in Washington, DC.
- Experience in the creation and customization of applications to be deployed across an enterprise.
- Responsible for customizing and deploying high priority applications in a timely manner.
- Significant experience with Flexera Admin Studio, Install Shield and MSI Packaging to customize COTS and custom applications.
- Tivoli Endpoint Manager (BigFix) Experience is desired.
- Candidate will have general scripting experience
- General experience in deploying, managing and troubleshooting Windows operating systems to include application level support.
- Strong writing / documentation skills – providing technical documentation.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and organizational skills. Ability to prioritize simultaneous projects and issues.
- Experience in consulting and/or a professional services environment is preferred.
- Candidate must be able to work as part of a team in supporting an enterprise level infrastructure.
- Ability to work Monday – Friday business hours (8am – 5pm), with occasional afterhours maintenance window.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. 5+ years of IT experience including IT services and support.
- Large enterprise environment experience
- Provide technical documentation and recommendations through discovery
- Provide root cause analysis of critical problems
- Candidate must have at minimum an Active Top Secret security clearance and clearable to SCI with Counter Intelligence (CI) Polygraph.
- Experience providing senior-level engineering support and subject matter expertise, including Tier IV support
- 5+ years of packaging experience including familiarity with application packaging technologies including Flexera Admin Studio, Install Shield and MSI packaging.
- Industry Relevant Certification (MCSA, MCSE, MCITP)
- Systems administration experience in a Microsoft-based environment, including experience with Active Directory, Exchange, etc.
- Experience generating various documents, including CONOPS, design documents, test plans, and other related customer deliverables
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume:
Fax: (703) 288-0197
Accelera Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accelera Solutions, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program.