Location: Fairfax, VA/Charleston, SC/San Antonio, TX
HQ Location: Fairfax, VA
Accelera is a leader in the cloud and virtualization solutions, focused on growing and innovating within these dynamic technologies. We’ve been recognized by Inc. 500, Citrix Systems, Microsoft, Washington Technology industry leaders and by the Washington Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington area. That success wouldn’t be possible without great people.
The Web Strategies and Collaboration Branch of the Defense Health Agency is looking for a Senior SharePoint developer to partner with existing organizational staff to provide a continually improving, robust, enterprise SharePoint work environment.
- New Development for SharePoint 2013
- Customize and deploy Site Branding, Web Parts, Workflows etc.
- Develop scripts to automate standard tasks
- Provide estimate with the scrum team for sprints
- Assist in the development / refinement of user stories
- Customer communication
- Configure and maintain site collections, site templates, content types, lists and other components
- Eight (8) years of experience as SharePoint/software developer supporting portal applications. DoD experience preferred.
- Experience gathering user requirements
- Demonstrable knowledge of SharePoint Sites, Document Libraries, Lists, Custom Views, Web Parts, Alerts, and Search setup
- Basic understanding of SharePoint single site administration, site collection administration, and web app administration
- Security administration in SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Building of SharePoint workflows beyond out-of-the-box (Designer or .NET)
- Experience with SharePoint Designer
- Experience in editing/managing SharePoint master pages and layouts
- Working experience of PowerShell scripting/ automation
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements and processes into effective SharePoint solutions
- Good communication skills, specifically: listening to customer needs, restating those needs, and documenting (commenting) work
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience building SQL databases with connections to web based front ends
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and self-directed
- Must be willing to work diligently to meet deliverable deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently as a member of a team
- Demonstrated high degree of initiative and self-guided work
- Ability to prioritize and plan own tasks and estimate level of effort for assigned tasks
- Experience in Agile/Scrum Methodology
- SharePoint or other relevant certifications
- SharePoint 2016 / Office 365 SharePoint Online
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume:
Fax: (703) 288-0197
Accelera Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accelera Solutions, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program.