Location: Dc Metro Area
HQ Location: Fairfax, VA
Accelera is a leader in the cloud and virtualization solutions, focused on growing and innovating within these dynamic technologies. We’ve been recognized by Inc. 500, Citrix Systems, Microsoft, Washington Technology industry leaders and by the Washington Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington area. That success wouldn’t be possible without great people.
Accelera Solutions, a Citrix Platinum Partner, is currently seeking a Senior Systems Engineer with a minimum of 5 years in building, supporting, and managing Citrix environments utilizing Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, Citrix NetScaler, and VMware enterprise products. This position is a full time position located in Washington, DC
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with the implementation and administration of Citrix enterprise products, specifically Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop with Provisioning Services and Citrix NetScaler.
- Experience with fundamental IT technologies including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, PXE, Group Policy, etc.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Network and Storage technologies (NetApp specifically) preferred.
- Strong presentation, client interaction, and communication skills.
- Ability to observe, detect, identify, and neutralize complex technical challenges and communicate resolutions in a clear, concise and complete manner.
- Provide root cause analysis of critical problems.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2. Group Policy and Active Directory management. Working knowledge of best practices related to security, performance, scripting, hardware, and backup technologies.
- Knowledge of network architectures and data communication protocols including: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP.
- Ability to troubleshoot Provisioning Services and vDisk updates.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills. Ability to prioritize simultaneous high visibility customer projects and issues.
- Utilize vCenter to proactively identify and resolve potential issues in a Virtualized Windows Server environment.
- Strong writing/documentation skills – providing technical documentation and recommendations.
- Certifications preferred – CCA-V, CCP-V, VCP 5 or later.
- Experience in consulting and/or a professional services environment is preferred.
- Ability to work as part of a team supporting an enterprise virtualization solution.
- Ability to work Monday – Friday business hours (8am – 5pm), with occasional afterhours maintenance window.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of IT experience including IT services and support.
- 3+ years of Citrix virtualization experience is a must.
- Must be able to meet requirements for a Public Trust clearance.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume:
Fax: (703) 288-0197
Accelera Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accelera Solutions, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program.