HQ: Fairfax, VA
Accelera is a leader in the cloud and virtualization solutions, focused on growing and innovating within these dynamic technologies. We’ve been recognized by Inc. 500, Citrix Systems, Microsoft, Washington Technology industry leaders and by the Washington Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington area. That success wouldn’t be possible without great people.
Our Federal team is responsible for developing comprehensive, persuasive, compelling and winning Federal Government RFP responses. Our Bids and Proposal team crafts responses to RFI’s and RFP’s in compliance with the Governments requirements and the FAR. The Proposal Writer will work collaboratively with our project teams to produce superior proposals that offer best value to our clients.
- Develop proposal responses by identifying and clarifying requirements and evaluation criteria, studying solicitation documents, and gathering required proposal information by identifying sources of information and conducting interviews of subject matter experts and converting that information into written proposal responses.
- Create competitive, compelling proposal content including executive summaries, technical solution descriptions, technical approaches, and organization credentials that:
- satisfy all solicitation requirements
- reflect the Opportunity Owner’s understanding of the client
- thoroughly address the scoring / evaluation criteria
- Obtain internal Quality Control approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- Self-starter who can meet deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; coordinate requirements with content contributors; contribute proposal status during proposal team meetings.
- Perform final technical editing, MS Word formatting and proofreading.
- Improve proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing boilerplate; suggesting and implementing changes in Proposal Processes for continuous process and content improvement.
- Work with Proposal Manger, Opportunity Owners and Project Development Staff to plan and implement successful response strategies for Proposals, Past Performances, Resumes, RFIs and Technical White Papers.
- Select and/or develop graphics and figures (photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts) to express technical and management processes and improve the readability of the proposal.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- 3-5 + years’ experience in proposal writing, technical writing, or related materials content development
- Ability to interpret solicitation requirements and to work with subject matter experts to produce relevant content
- Superior skills in writing, proofreading, and editing with an appreciation for goals and objectives in competitive proposals
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Strong MS Word layout and desktop publishing skills strongly preferred
- The ability to occasionally travel and attend proposal team meetings across the country
- Proficiency in full MS Office Software Suite, Adobe Pro and Visio graphics software or equivalent
- Knowledge of the IT industry
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume: Email: Careers@AcceleraSolutions.com
Fax: (703) 288-0197
Accelera Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accelera Solutions, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program.