Location: Fairfax, VA
HQ Location: Fairfax, VA
Accelera is a leader in the cloud and virtualization solutions, focused on growing and innovating within these dynamic technologies. We’ve been recognized by Inc. 500, Citrix Systems, Microsoft, Washington Technology industry leaders and by the Washington Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington area. That success wouldn’t be possible without great people.
Accelera Solutions is seeking an energetic, personable individual to join our team in Fairfax, VA. Our business is rapidly expanding as we build our portfolio of cloud and security services, and as a result, we are looking to fill the role of Partner Alliance Manager to help us create and maintain outstanding relationships with our partners. We are seeking an individual excited about being a major contributor, building lasting professional relationships, and eager to make a difference in our business.
As a Partner Alliance Manager, you will work with our sales, marketing, and services organizations to increase brand awareness, build professional relationships, and drive revenue growth for Accelera and our partners.
- • Managing relationships with partners, distribution channels and other external parties to promote the Accelera brand, and to promote our partner’s brands within Accelera
• Driving sales and engineering training and enablement efforts to ensure our compliance with partner programs, certification requirements, incentives, discounting structures, and other benefits
• Collaboratively interacting and messaging vendor solutions, promotions, and trainings across our internal teams including sales, contracts, and executives
• Facilitating relationships between Accelera’s sales team and our partner’s account managers in order to drive the sales process
• Preparing an annual budget for vendor funded events or marketing efforts
• Evaluating new and strategic OEM’s that align with Accelera’s vision
• Executing joint customer sales calls with Accelera and our partner sales teams to uncover opportunities, recommend appropriate solutions and grow pipeline
• Managing and facilitating partner deal registrations
• Building relationships with key stakeholders within our partner organizations
• Engaging with marketing and sales to implement vendor call campaigns, advertise new product rollouts, drive promotions and engage at customer tradeshows, conferences and networking events
• Working with our partners to facilitate and provide training, joint market strategies and social events
• Managing Accelera’s Marketing Development Funds (MDF) program with each of our partners; applying for, tracking, and communicating the results of events funded with MDF received from our partners
• Other responsibilities as assigned to drive overall growth of the organization.
- US Citizen with the ability to pass a background investigation
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent years of relevant experience
- 5+ years successful experience working in sales, or a channel / partner relations position with a reseller. Would also consider equivalent years of successful outside sales experience, particularly with past experience with Citrix, NetApp, or VMware.
- Must be able to multi-task and work well in a fast paced, dynamic, and changing environment
- Strong communication skills, ability and desire to collaborate with internal constituents and a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated capability of building strong business relationships
- Must be a self-motivated problem solver with ability to escalate issues when necessary
- Ability to work autonomously and confidently apply creative and innovative ideas to the business
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, excellent presentation skills, enthusiastic, and highly motivated with a strong work ethic
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume:
Fax: (703) 288-0197
Accelera Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accelera Solutions, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program.