Location: Fairfax, VA
HQ Location: Fairfax, VA
Accelera is a leader in the cloud and virtualization solutions, focused on growing and innovating within these dynamic technologies. We’ve been recognized by Inc. 500, Citrix Systems, Microsoft, Washington Technology industry leaders and by the Washington Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington area. That success wouldn’t be possible without great people.
Accelera Solutions, is currently seeking a customer focused Technical Support Engineer with a strong understanding of IT technologies and a desire to grow in the virtualization space (i.e. Citrix & Cloud). The ideal candidate will have a working level understanding of multiple IT technologies including Windows desktop, network, security, etc. and be able to clearly communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences across multiple levels of the business.
- Assist in the resolution of technical support issues to decrease downtime and bring about high levels of satisfaction to each customer you engage
- Research, resolve, and respond to technical questions and service requests in a timely manner, in accordance with current procedures
- Provide timely and complete documentation and updates in ticketing system
- Communicate clearly and professionally with internal team and customer IT contacts
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and support best practices
- Participate in team projects working under the guidance and supervision of a Sr. Engineer
- Enhance technical capabilities through training and industry certifications
- Ability to work standard Monday through Friday business hours with occasional after hours support for on-call and maintenance activities
- Understanding of and ability to troubleshoot desktop and end user computing issues
- Fundamental understanding of Networking (VLANs, Routing, VoIP)
- Basic understanding of Cloud concepts (AWS, Azure)
- Basic understanding of Citrix technologies (XenApp, XenDesktop, XenMobile) a large plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Ability to achieve an industry relevant certification (MCP, A+, CCA) within 90 days of employment
- Previous experience providing customer service and support
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume:
Fax: (703) 288-0197 Accelera Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accelera Solutions, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program.