Location: Fairfax, VA
HQ Location: Fairfax, VA
Accelera is a leader in the cloud and virtualization solutions, focused on growing and innovating within these dynamic technologies. We’ve been recognized by Inc. 500, Citrix Systems, Microsoft, Washington Technology industry leaders and by the Washington Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington area. That success wouldn’t be possible without great people.
The Accelera Solutions, Inc. Federal Account Manager position is an individual contributor, field sales role with the responsibility for selling Solutions to new and existing customers within an assigned territory. This position also maintains positive on-going relationships to meet evolving customer needs. The overall focus areas are in prospecting, developing business, influencing potential RFP’s prior to release, developing unsolicited proposals, presentations, and assist with price quotations to customers, with focus on selling Virtualization, Mobility, and Cloud solutions (both Products and Professional Services). Cross-functional teams within Accelera’s Services organization can be utilized and leveraged to attain and exceed sales performance goals. Excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical sales skills have proven to be successful in this role. Essential responsibilities of the Federal Account Manager are to work directly with customers to capture sales opportunities and to work effectively across functions with other Accelera employees. Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within existing customer accounts; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned accounts; and develop selling relationships within key vendor partners, such as Citrix, VMware, Microsoft, NetApp, and Nutanix.
- Appropriately communicate Accelera’s brand identity and position, and leverage recent awards such as the Microsoft Federal Cloud Partner of the Year (2015)
- Develop and grow Accelera’s sales within the assigned territory. Lead the creation and execution of business plans to include sales and marketing programs to support proper teaming and overall strategic alignment within Accelera and the assigned territory.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with customers. Other Accelera team members (such as pre-sales engineers) may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
- Utilize a consultative approach, discuss business issues with customer and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Align resources within Accelera to drive sales against agreed upon targets and goals.
- Establish relationships within the assigned territory and throughout the sales counterparts of key vendor partner organizations to achieve overall sales goals and strategies.
- Enable Accelera to be the preferred small business solutions provider within the assigned territory.
- Build awareness within the assigned territory and within key vendor partners of Accelera through communication of the strategic benefits of the partnership.
- Ensure growth and customer satisfaction of the assigned accounts.
- Directly work with counterparts at the assigned vendor partner(s) on a weekly and/or daily basis.
- Understand the Channel Programs of the assigned vendor partner(s) to maximize sales opportunities and profit margins.
- Work with Accelera and the assigned vendor partner(s) personnel to drive partner activities such as marketing events, joint sales engagements, and executive meetings and reviews.
- Update and manage business forecasts /pipelines within CRM (Salesforce.com) and measure performance.
- Regularly update Accelera management personnel on plan progress, challenge areas and expected successes.
- Build business cases to justify investments and resources to address revenue upside.
- Participate in sales certification training opportunities for key vendor partners.
- 4-8 years of Sales experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of successfully exceeding individual contributor sales goals.
- 2+ years of success of experience in Federal sales.
- Experience with GWAC contracts such as NASA SEWP V and GSA Schedule 70 is required.
- Previous direct interaction and relationships with the assigned vendor partner(s) at sales, channel team, and senior levels as needed.
- Proven track record of building revenue and increasing profit margins.
- Proven track record of successful relationship building with the assigned accounts.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions.
- Strong understanding of Federal sales strategies, Channel programs, products, and services.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Planning and organizing skills at a detail-oriented level along with ability to manage priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly-growing organization.
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations • Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume:
Fax: (703) 288-0197
Accelera Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accelera Solutions, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program.