Location: Fairfax, VA
HQ Location: Fairfax, VA
Accelera is a leader in the cloud and virtualization solutions, focused on growing and innovating within these dynamic technologies. We’ve been recognized by Inc. 500, Citrix Systems, Microsoft, Washington Technology industry leaders and by the Washington Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington area. That success wouldn’t be possible without great people.
We are looking for a commercially focused sales person to fill the position of Sales Representative in the Washington DC area. As a Sale Representative you will identify, develop, manage, negotiate and close virtualization and cloud product and services opportunities. You will have a territory consisting of geographic area as well as the opportunity to identify and develop a vertical market. You must be comfortable managing direct customer opportunities and working with product manufacturers as partners. You will be responsible for all aspects of the sale from prospecting to pricing negotiations to ensuring successful order fulfillment once the order has been received and processed by Accelera. Your ability to perform “Solution Selling” is a must. You will manage and direct multiple resources throughout the sales cycle including Sales Engineers and Project Managers. As such, you must also be able to communicate effectively with internal Accelera resources and staff in order to effectively resolve customer issues that may arise. Additionally, you must be able to work with partner sales and services organizations to effectively establish relationships that lead to the development of sales opportunities.
It is your sole responsibility to manage the territory you have been assigned, and to achieve or exceed your sales goals. As a result, weekly forecasts against goals are your responsibility, and you need to work diligently to manage the pipeline and achieve appropriate quarterly goals. SalesForce.com will be your platform to manage all opportunities, pipeline and activities therefore it is critical to maintain a detailed account of your activities within it. Your success as an Accelera Sales Representative will have a significant impact on whether or not Accelera is able to expand its presence and revenues within your assigned territory. Consequently, all areas of management are committed to helping you succeed.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• (1-5) years prior sales experience in a high tech direct sales role with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
• Knowledge of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcoming objections, return on investment analysis, closing the sale through appropriate procurement vehicle.
• Knowledge of Citrix, VMware, NetApp or any cloud technologies is a plus
• Knowledge of complementary hardware and software solutions
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
• Strong work ethic, attitude and follow through ability
• Ability to travel within assigned territory and other locations
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume:
Fax: (703) 288-0197
Accelera Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accelera Solutions, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program.