Title: Collection Management Officer
Location: Washington, DC
HQ Location: Fairfax, VA
Accelera is a leader in the cloud and virtualization space, focused on growing and innovating within these dynamic technologies. We’ve been recognized by Inc. 500, Citrix Systems, Microsoft, Washington Technology industry leaders and by the Washington Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington area. That success wouldn’t be possible without great people.
CMOs drive collection, actively manage the two-way dialogue between intelligence consumers and the DO, and evaluate foreign intelligence to ensure DO collection is providing US foreign policy and national security decision-makers with timely, accurate, clear, and concise reporting in a manner that safeguards sensitive intelligence sources and methods.
- Present clandestine intelligence information clearly and accurately in writing and verbally
- Apply expertise in operational tradecraft, counterintelligence, and risk management to DO intelligence collection operations
- Deal effectively, comfortably, and confidently with US Government professionals at all levels of responsibility, authority, and rank
- Multitask to manage time and priorities
- View challenge and uncertainty as opportunity
- Are interested in seeking answers and maintaining expertise on the full spectrum of intelligence priorities within their area or assignment
- Lead teams and work independently
CMOs use a combination of formal training and independent learning to develop and maintain subject matter expertise on current and looming country- and region-specific issues and/or transnational issues such as counterterrorism, counter proliferation, and cyber to understand intelligence needs and identify clandestine collection opportunities that meet the priority requirements of US foreign intelligence consumers
- Between 4-10 years of experience (Junior-Mid Level)
- US citizenship at the time of application
- TS- SCI -Poly
- A four-year college/university degree from an accredited institution
- Experience functioning as a Certified CMO
- Must have NCS’ CMO certification
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Flexibility, adaptability, and commitment to the mission of the Agency
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume:
Fax: (703) 288-0197
Accelera Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accelera Solutions, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program.