Location: DC Metro, Customer Based Nationwide
HQ Location: Fairfax, VA
Accelera is a leader in the cloud and virtualization solutions, focused on growing and innovating within these dynamic technologies. We’ve been recognized by Inc. 500, Citrix Systems, Microsoft, Washington Technology industry leaders and by the Washington Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington area. That success wouldn’t be possible without great people.
The position will be directly responsible for assisting our customers understand and implement best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud. In addition, leverage our partner echo system to help craft and support highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud solutions that address business problems and accelerate the adoption of cloud. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software/technology as relates to the corporate enterprise IT solutions. The ability to connect technology with measureable business value is critical to this role. The position will participate in client presales activities as well as delivery around assessments, design, and implementation. This is a great opportunity to get involved with an emerging platform and growing cloud practice.
- Drive cloud solutions and cloud adoptability for our customers. Act in a “Trusted Advisor” role to foster long-term relationships with our customers.
- Manage and lead technical pre-sales efforts for customer opportunities; generate solution designs, develop SOWs and lead technical responses to formal proposal solicitations.
- May require to deliver cloud based solutions to our customers. This includes, cloud assessments, architecture and design and migration of workloads. Create detailed customer deliverable documentation as part of the engagement.
- Provide technical guidance and oversight for project teams.
- Provide thought leadership and evangelism for the Practice’s solutions. Lead efforts to evangelize the Practice’s solutions to sales, marketing, and customers (webinars, blogs, etc.)
- Be familiar with the entire portfolio of the Practice Area; be able to discuss technical ideas and concepts with customers as it relates to our offerings.
- Participate heavily in Go to Market strategy and unique value proposition for services portfolio.
- Provide mentorship for Systems Engineers and Technical Consultants.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities by closely working with inside sales and lead generation teams.
- Assist with lead generation and marketing activities as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with technology partners; drive sales growth through regular correspondence.
- Work with PMO to develop standard “Levels of Effort” for common projects or project tasks.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with sales, PMO, other practices and customers.
- Maintain technical certifications as required by the organization.
- Take a lead role in the development and ongoing maintenance of Service Delivery Framework documentation and processes to ensure that we are delivering work in a standardized, repeatable, and efficient way.
**Must be able to go through clearance process. TS clearance a plus*
- Experience with deploying Microsoft Hyper-V and the System Center Suite to support Azure engagements
- Experience preferred with Windows Azure Pack
- Experience using tools to support Azure migrations including DoubleTake Move, Microsoft Virtual Machine Converter, Virtual Machine Manager, Platespin and Appzero
- Extensive knowledge about general virtualization best practices
- Strong Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2. Technologies include Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services, DirectAccess, Clustering, Network Access Protection, Dynamic Access Control, BranchCache, and others.
- Knowledge of Datacenter infrastructure including DNS, PXE, DHCP, NTP, SMTP, MS Exchange, AntiVirus, Security
- Experience with SQL Server a plus
- Extensive experience with networking (Routing/Switching/Firewalls) specifically around connectivity between cloud and data center
- Exposure to security concepts / best practices
- Expertise with Load Balancing, Iperf, MTR, Routing Protocols, SSH, Network Monitoring / Troubleshooting tools
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
- Working knowledge of infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
- Experience designing and planning Azure environments in Enterprise environments including application dependencies, client presentation mechanisms, network connectivity and overall virtualization strategies
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure and strong understanding of Azure capabilities and limitations Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape.
- Thorough understanding of infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, hypervisor, storage, monitoring, security etc.) and have experience with orchestration to develop a cloud solution
- Experience designing service management, orchestration, monitoring and management requirements of cloud platform
- Strong knowledge of enterprise architectures and cloud reference architectures
- Expertise in designing HA, DR, Backup and retention architectures on cloud platforms
- Experience in set up of Cloud Monitoring and automation solutions for an enterprise
- Exposure to other Cloud Services providers such as AWS or IBM SoftLayer
- 10 plus years of industry experience including hands on experience with server hardware, storage, Backup, DR and virtualization technologies.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a consulting and/or professional services environment, including supporting sales and leading technical projects.
- Strong presentation, executive client management and business development skills along with ability to create concise documentation for both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Thorough understanding of Government procurement policies and practices
- Ability to strategize and develop complex responses to Government solicitations
- Ability to travel when required
- The candidate must be a team player, and must have flexibility to work on a variety of efforts concurrently
- Four-year BS in Computer Science or related field, preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer service experience / strong customer focus
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Demonstrated experience in authoring technical white papers as well as project conceptualization and planning, is preferred
- Public speaking skills are preferred.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume:
Fax: (703) 288-0197 Accelera Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accelera Solutions, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program.